Product Features :
- Loose fitting romper
- Snap front
- Long or short sleeves
- Long or short pants
The photos of our products are examples of what it looks like sewn up. The fabric used in those photos may not be available.
Select which fabric category you would like :
Preorder - Preorders are open for a limited time - usually about 1 week. In that week, we collect clothing orders for those fabrics. Once we close the preorder, we order the fabric needed to fulfill those orders. Check out our Facebook group for a discount code. A secondary dropdown will appear once selected to choose which print you'd like.
In stock fabric - These are all of our fabrics that we have available in stock to use. A secondary dropdown will appear once selected to choose which print you'd like.
SYOF - send your own fabric. Send us your fabric and we will sew up what you would like. Please message us first to discuss! A discount code will be given to you to use for this option.
Unlisted - if there's something that we have discussed that isn't on our list, choose this option.
Please do not combine any orders with different categories. If you order from a preorder and in stock, please place 2 separate orders.
We ask that you trust our creative decisions regarding coordinate fabrics, colorblocking, trims, etc. If there is anything you would like us to avoid (colors or anything else) please write that in the notes. We want you to love what we make, so that helps a lot!
Our in stock fabrics are very limited and we may not have enough fabric for your order. If you would like to check before ordering, you can use the chat feature, email, or send me a message on Facebook. Otherwise, I will contact you if there is an issue.
Fabric descriptions and fiber content :
- Cotton lycra(95% cotton 5%lycra) this fabric can be used on almost all of our products.
- Bamboo lycra(95% bamboo 5%lycra) this is soft, light and flowy, great on skirts, dresses, tops, and more.
- Double brushed poly(96% poly 4%lycra) light and flowy like bamboo lycra, this is a bit thicker. Great on skirts, dresses, tops, and more.
- Fluff (85% poly 15% spandex) double sided stretch minky. It's very soft and squishy. Fuzzy on both sides. Can be used on joggers, shorts, blankets, scarves, and hoodies.
- Minky(100% poly) this is soft and fuzzy on one side, smooth on the other. Can be used on scarves and blankets.
- Cotton woven(100% cotton) very light weight and structured looking. There is little to no stretch with this. Best used with the Penelope dress, skirts, and masks.
- French terry(95% cotton 5% lycra) a little thicker than cotton lycra jersey knit. It is soft looped on the back side and smooth on the print side. Great for joggers, shorts, hoodies, and more.
- Athletic Knit (85% poly 15% Lycra) this is thicker than cotton lycra and is a wicking fabric so it doesn't get saturated in sweat. Great for sports bras and leggings.